Native Camera Tutorials
In this 8-part tutorial you’ll see how to connect to the iOS camera in Objective-C, capture frames from it and display live feed in your AIR app.
- Camera Tutorial: introduction
- Part 1: Create a test app - 15-20 minutes
- Part 2: Set up the Xcode project - 8-10 minutes
- Part 3: Set up the AIR Library - 8-10 minutes
- Part 4: Connect to the camera in Objective-C - 15-20 minutes
- Part 5: Start the camera from ActionScript - 5-6 minutes
- Part 6: Grab frames from iOS camera - 15-20 minutes
- Part 6A: Fake triple buffering - 5-7 minutes, optional
- Part 7: Pass video frames to ActionScript - 15-20 minutes
- Part 8: Stop the camera - 6-7 minutes
LSO Play - interactive online experience that allows you to get inside the London Symphony Orchestra.
Using HD video footage of the LSO in concert, LSO Play allows you to see up to four different camera views at once. Choose from soloists, different sections of the orchestra and a close up of the conductor, views previously only seen by the musicians themselves.
You’ll also find master classes by LSO players, contextual information on the musical background and history of the repertoire, and if you’re a teacher, resource packs to download and use in classroom music lessons.
LSO Play launches with Ravel’s Bolero, and will grow to include further HD recordings of the LSO in concert in the near future.
Created by Sennep London