PlayScript is an open source Adobe ActionScript compatible compiler and Flash compatible runtime that runs in the Mono .NET environment.
Finally, the PlayScript runtime supports a full Stage3D compatible implementation of the Flash runtime allowing games that are Stage3D compliant to run with very minor modifications on mobile.
A panel at the 2014 Adobe Education Leader Institute at the heart of Adobe’s corporate headquarters in San Jose, California – with; Joseph Labrecque of the University of Denver, Andrew Phelps of the Rochester Institute of Technology, and Chris Campbell of Adobe Systems Inc.
Native Camera Tutorials
In this 8-part tutorial you’ll see how to connect to the iOS camera in Objective-C, capture frames from it and display live feed in your AIR app.
- Camera Tutorial: introduction
- Part 1: Create a test app - 15-20 minutes
- Part 2: Set up the Xcode project - 8-10 minutes
- Part 3: Set up the AIR Library - 8-10 minutes
- Part 4: Connect to the camera in Objective-C - 15-20 minutes
- Part 5: Start the camera from ActionScript - 5-6 minutes
- Part 6: Grab frames from iOS camera - 15-20 minutes
- Part 6A: Fake triple buffering - 5-7 minutes, optional
- Part 7: Pass video frames to ActionScript - 15-20 minutes
- Part 8: Stop the camera - 6-7 minutes